Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A passion for America's past time

"Baseball was, is, and always will be to me the best game in the world." - Babe Ruth

We all know the sport of baseball can be and is very controversial at times. Given the fact that I chose to write about my favorite New York Yankee's comes with a vast amount of criticism. Are you a band wagon? You live in Florida, aren't they in New York? The answer is yes.

Baseball was a sport I followed growing up and also participated in. The strategy for the game is like a chess match. Do I steal on a 1 ball, 2 strike, 1 out situation? The strategy and layout of my blog is going to come from news within the Yankee blogs I follow. Also, I plan to attend frequent spring training games to give live in-game feedback throughout my blogging experience this semester.

Yankeeography will not only be discussing just Yankee news but will also take a further look into the American league divisions. I will be watching closely as all teams are out to defeat the defending World Series Champs this upcoming season 2010.

Hope to keep all blog visitors interested and if you have any questions I will be open to interaction with all fellow bloggers.

P.S.- The top quote was inspiration from ex-Yankee player and legend, Babe Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment